Herpes: Treatment and Prevention

What is the disease Herpes? herpes discussion on the topic will be focused on two types of diseases are herpes simplex and herpes zoster or shingles

herpes

Herpes simplex is caused by herpes simplex virus (VHS) are included in the family Herpetoviridae Herpetovirus. Virus virion size of 110 nm. There are 2 types of VHS, namely VHS type 1 that attacks the nerve sheath or the trigeminal nerve ganglion, and VHS type 2 which causes damage to the vulvovaginal area.

Transmission of herpes simplex, humans are the only source of transmission of herpes simpieks. Primary infections occur in children under five years (toddlers), especially those from poor families in densely populated population.

genital herpes

The primary transmission occurs melalul point droplet of saliva and oral fluids, through conjunctival secretions and by direct contact in the genital meialui birth canal during delivery process takes place.

Secondary transmission occurs as a result of provocation or stimulation febrile diseases, allergies, mechanical or psychological trauma and excessive sun exposure.

Clinical symptoms of herpes simplex
VHS type .1 cause clinical symptoms include:
Pharyngitis
Gingivostomatitis
Labiales herpes, or herpes facial herpesfebralis
Herpetic keratoconjunctivitis
VHS type 2 show the clinical picture:
Genital herpes or
Herpes vulvovaginitis.

Half of the infants born prematurely VHS infection. Skin and mouth herpes can spread to organs viserai or to the brain. for that this disease should not be taken lightly.

herpes infection

To determine the cause of the virus, cytologic examination on the organ tissue damage. Serology with serological test to determine the presence of neutralizing antibodies (IgG and 1gm) or determination of the type of antigen using monoclonal antibodies.

Treatment of herpes simplex, Human gamma globulin is given as a general treatment of herpes simplex. To reduce infant mortality due to infection VHS can be administered by intravenous Adenine arabinoside.
Herpetic meningoencephalitis treated with intravenous acyclovir, its cytarabin or another antimetabolite. Keratoconjunctivitis patients can be treated with local asikiovir or 5-iodo-deoxyuridine. To reduce patient complaints given palliative medicine.

Prevention of transmission of herpes, pregnant women who have had genital herpes in the genital organs should be examined virological and cytological. Examination carried out in the last trimester of pregnancy. Cesarean section can be done to prevent the transmission of herpes from mother to infant birth.

Herpes zoster or shingles is an infectious disease that infects adult sporadic. The cause is the Varicella Zoster virus (VVZ) that attacks the roots of the posterior segment of unilateral nerve ganglion or kraniai.
VVZ including DNA viruses and family Herpetoviridae benselubung virions which have a diameter of 110 nm.

The spread of disease zoster, shingles infectious diseases are sporadic, not depending on the season. Clinical symptoms arise due to reactivation of latent form of the virus that had previously been located in the sensory ganglion, after the patient recovered and vanisela disease. Zoster occurs only in adults. Penulanan VVZ in children, will cause varicella disease in children.

Clinical symptoms of shingles, a common symptom of infection tenjadi the VVZ is fever and malaise. Patients will then complain of severe pain in the area of ​​distribution of nerve roots mainly contained in the ribs, accompanied by the emergence of groups of vesicles in the nerve distribution area the same.

Diagnosis zoster, shingles clinical symptoms for diagnosis confirmed by inspecting laboratonium. Vesicles smear examination will find multicore giant cells (multinuclear giant cell) and inclusion bodies (nuclear inclusion body)
The examination of fluid senebrospinal shows the pressure increase, the microscopic examination showed monocytes.
Serologic tests with complement fixation or ELISA test showed an increase in IgG antibody titers and specific 1gm.

Treatment and prevention of herpes zoster, shingles sufferers can be given the treatment with serum hiperimun (Human Serum hyperimmune, Varicella-Zoster Immune Globulin-VZIG). If no complications occur zoster can heal by itself. To reduce pain given pain medication. When the lesions occur in the eye, the patient is given atropine and cortisone. Secondary infection with bacteria can be treated with appropriate antibiotics.
In the event of severe zoster in adults may be given antiviral drugs Vidarabin, whereas progressive zoster overcome with intravenous acyclovir. Antiviral drugs should be given immediately, no later than 3 days after the onset of skin disorders.

To prevent transmission VVZ in infants whose mothers have varicella, given Hyperimun Human Serum (VZIG) as many as 125 units, because until now there is no vaccine to prevent shingles infection.

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
8 Comments
avatar


I got diagnosed with HPV, i have be dealing with this mess for the past 8yrs. On till i got review online about natural cure people testifies how they got cured with natural treatment. And i order the treatment, after taking it for two weeks i totally got cured with herbal treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with HPV should get this treatment via; E-mail : princetesskarachi@gmail .com

Balas
avatar

I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Alabi did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Alabi on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i am going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Alabi assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Alabi via email dr.alabiherbalhome@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number +2348115204568 Thanks once again Dr Alabi.

Balas
avatar

Hello viewer’sI don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr osalumese, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr osalumese herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; drosalumese@gmail .com or WhatsApp/Call: +2349034455391 thanks once again to dr osalumese GOD bless you abundantly  he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

Balas
avatar

Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

Balas
avatar

I want to inform the public how I was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr Igbima. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr Igbima cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convinced to give him a try because i was having no hope of being cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his WhatsApp: +27659195494 or Email: drigbimasolutioncenter911@gmail.com and get all your problems solved.

Doctor Igbima can also have the cure for the following
DIABETES
CANCER
HEPATITIS
HERPES 1&2
HIVEPILEPSY
GONORRHEA
ASTHMA
PREGNANCY ISSUES
HEART DISEASES
KIDNEY INFECTIONS
AUTISM

Balas
avatar

Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection's can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, Hpv HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, trichomoniasis, etc. by herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +2333502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

Balas
avatar

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2349021374574)  i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.  

Balas
avatar

Hi everyone, My health was horrible having Herpes before I decided to try the remedy Of Dr Aduwawa pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I try the remedy, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week i was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email Dr Aduwawa aduwawasolutionhomes@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349123794867 you won't regret it I promise.

Balas

Markup
  • Plese... comment with not link active and promo.
  • Insert code <i rel="code"> code </i>
  • Insert long code <i rel="pre"> code </i>
  • Insert quote <i rel="quote"> quote </i>
  • Insert images <i rel="image"> image URL </i>
  • Inser video [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Then parse code in box
  • © 2015 Simple SEO ✔